Terms & Conditions
WIN A DINNER FOR TWO AT KIMCHEE
Terms and Conditions, Kimchee customer reviews
- The competition to ‘win a dinner for two at kimchee’ is managed Kimchee UK.
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 years and over.
- To enter, entrants must write a review on either the Google Reviews or Trip Advisor platforms, featuring the hashtag #lovekimchee
- The prize is a dinner for two at kimchee (the winner and their guest), to the value of £50.
- This competition is free to enter.
- The winner will be chosen within the first week of every month of the calendar year and chosen by a Kimchee representative.
- To receive the prize, the winner will be contacted via the review platform and asked to email a kimchee representative their contact details in a private message. The prize will be redrawn if there has been no response to the message after two-week period from initial contact.
- To redeem the prize, the winner must make themselves known to the manager when visiting a Kimchee restaurant, bring along the email confirming they are the winner and must visit after 6pm, and cannot be redeemed on Fridays, Saturdays or bank holidays.
- Not valid at Kimchee To Go.
- The prize can only be redeemed once.
- The winner will be informed of what date they must redeem this prize by in the email correspondence.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, nor will a cash alternative be supplied if the winner does not want the prize.
- The prize is not for resale or transfer. The winner must be able to confirm their identity at the branch when redeeming.